Copenhagen Home 6th March

Can people on the cup scheme purchase additional tickets? Know someone on it and want a ticket for me and my kid if that's possible.

Can people on the cup scheme purchase additional tickets? Know someone on it and want a ticket for me and my kid if that's possible.

Not yet. But plenty left so probably new criteria today or tomorrow that will allow additional tickets.

They may wait until after the first leg before making a decision on that.
If the outcome of the tie is still very much in the balance (like it was against Leipzig at this stage last season) there may then be a big uptake for the home leg. But if the tie looks over as has been the case in some seasons, I’d imagine they’ll relax the selling criteria.

£47 each in family stand, £25 for kids, but still loads left in most areas at 4pm today.
Just looked and it's not £47 it's £40, then you get a £5 discount if you are a member and kids £20 with a £5 discount.
I am 67 and mine cost £27.50 which is not bad in this day and age.
It was £22.50 for the group stages earlier this season.
£17.50 last season for Leipzig and £14.50 for the group games including Dortmund!!.
Slowly getting dearer but good value for City fans of my age who can't go to all the games....jeez I sound like my dad!!
P.S Huddersfield £10 for me as a member and £10 for the granddaughter.

Have anybodys cup scheme payments gone out yet, as my not gone out yet.

Absolutely atrocious pricing! Level 3 Colin Bell on the cup scheme for the last 16 since I bothered to track it from 2018-19:

2019 Schalke - £30
2020 (COVID)
2021 (COVID)
2022 Sporting - £30
2023 Dortmund - £30(!)

Now for Copenhagen, who we were charged a very fair £22 for last season in the group stage, it's £40.

A disgrace!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.