COPENHAGEN TICKETS

barcablue

Need 2 tickets !! If anybody has any spares or has enough points but is not going !! Please send a pm. Thanks in advance !!

Do you actually understand the concept of loyalty points ?
What you're doing is jumping the Queue and preventing others with a greater right to access tickets from legitimately getting their hands on them.

CtidBlueMooner said:
What you're doing is jumping the Queue and preventing others with a greater right to access tickets from legitimately getting their hands on them.

No its not at all? Thought this was a travel and ticket exchange forum? So serving its purpose?

BlueBoy85 said:
CtidBlueMooner said:

No its not at all? Thought this was a travel and ticket exchange forum? So serving its purpose?
you have pm mate

I don't have to explain myself to anybody.. but replies like this really annoy me.
26 years old.. been living in Barcelona for 6 years.. from the age of 9 had a season ticket with my father. From the age of 13ish went to pretty much every away game during years 94-2003.. whilst living in barcelona I still kept my seasoncard for the last 5 years.. I would get back for as many home and away games as I could, and give away the ticket when i could not make it. This is the first year I have not renewed my seasoncard..(bring g/friend and daughter back and end up buying 3 together) so no point renewing. I now have a city card. I have lots of points probably enough to get a ticket, however they are only open to seasoncard holders. Have been to both Schalke and Santander this season. I watch every game I don't see live on the tv. I doubt there are many blues who have travelled as many miles in the last 10 years to watch city.

Thanks to everyone who has pm'd..

CtidBlueMooner said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W.T.F.

barcablue said:
I don't have to explain myself to anybody.. but replies like this really annoy me.
26 years old.. been living in Barcelona for 6 years.. from the age of 9 had a season ticket with my father. From the age of 13ish went to pretty much every away game during years 94-2003.. whilst living in barcelona I still kept my seasoncard for the last 5 years.. I would get back for as many home and away games as I could, and give away the ticket when i could not make it. This is the first year I have not renewed my seasoncard..(bring g/friend and daughter back and end up buying 3 together) so no point renewing. I now have a city card. I have lots of points probably enough to get a ticket, however they are only open to seasoncard holders. Have been to both Schalke and Santander this season. I watch every game I don't see live on the tv. I doubt there are many blues who have travelled as many miles in the last 10 years to watch city.

Thanks to everyone who has pm'd..

Met him in a bar in Dusseldorf - proper blue!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.