copenhagen tickets..

mcfcjosh

does anybody know what sort of allocation we will get i have around 3500 loyalty points should that get me a ticket

mcfcjosh said:
does anybody know what sort of allocation we will get i have around 3500 loyalty points should that get me a ticket

should get about 1700. reckon u shud be ok with that, u would have got tickets to all the other ones so dont see why this will be different

greenie said:
mcfcjosh said:

should get about 1700. reckon u shud be ok with that, u would have got tickets to all the other ones so dont see why this will be different

Schalke went down to 3500 and we had over 3000 tickets so you might struggle for this one with that many.

True_Blue69 said:
greenie said:
mcfcjosh said:

Schalke went down to 3500 and we had over 3000 tickets so you might struggle for this one with that many.

santander and midgetland went to open sale tho

Midgetland did not go on open sale. EB/Streymor, AC Omonia and Santander did though.

you ll be ok for this one, copenhagen is a tad more expensive than jutland where fc midjy play, so the price of beer will put a few off, have a look at the hotels they are not cheap either

pissedagain said:
you ll be ok for this one, copenhagen is a tad more expensive than jutland where fc midjy play, so the price of beer will put a few off, have a look at the hotels they are not cheap either

good job my mums mate lives in a decent size house in copenhagen me n lads r stayin there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.