Copy & Paste response from the FA, RE: Balo/Crouch

Mugatu said:
These FA cut and paste reply threads are as boring as the conspiracy / agenda threads.
Does anyone seriously think the FA employ people especially to write individually crafted responses to every fan that writes in with a whinge about how their team have fared at the hands of referees that week? They'd need 120 extra staff just for all the emails from "Disgusted of Birkenhead" every week, let alone all the navel gazers and over-analysers from every other club.

Is that Glen Quagmire ? or even BB2's new identity ?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dear Peter

Shove it up your arse.

We do what we want.

Kind regards

Alex Burkwood | Customer Relations Officer

Customer Relations

The FA Group
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS

Postal address: Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London, SW1P 9EQ

T +44 (0) 844 980 8200 | F+44 (0) 844 980 8201

That's what I got as well!!

Bloody cut and paste job!

chrishull said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Dear Peter

Shove it up your arse.

We do what we want.

Kind regards

Alex Burkwood | Customer Relations Officer

Customer Relations

The FA Group
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS

Postal address: Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London, SW1P 9EQ

T +44 (0) 844 980 8200 | F+44 (0) 844 980 8201

That's what I got as well!!

Bloody cut and paste job!

So they couldn't even be arsed getting your name right?

Carver said:
SebastianBlue said:
xenon_ said:
Secretary at FA:

"Hm, hm-hm, hmmm..."

<Computer beeps. Shows angry email.>

"Hm, hm-hm, hmmmm..."

<Secretary reads a couple of lines and marks email for a 'Comparing incidents complaint response auto-email.' Puts name of fan on the instruction.>

"Hm, hm-hm, hmmm..."

The secretary has actually been replaced but a computer program that judges the meaning by reading key phrasing and, once the general premise of the correspondence is determined within a certain threshold of accuracy, the program auto-assigns subject matter before populating relevant contact information into a form letter to be printed.

Don't ever let it be said the FA refuses to use technology.

That's not beyond the realms of feasibility as there is a program for recruitment personnel that sifts through incoming CVs and looks for keywords and phrases.

Oh, I know, my company employs one. I was speaking from experience. ;-)

There will always be an element of difficulty in attempting to apply any set of rules consistently.

It's this part that amuses and angers me in equal measure. Why is it difficult? You simply have to ask whether it is violent conduct and whether the tosser with the whistle saw it.

Balotelli: deemed to be violent by SSN, 'Arry and his dog Rosie, and not seen by the ref. Ref confirms that had he seen it he would have sent Mario off. OK with that.

Crouch: gouges someone in the eye and within the rather more robust and rough game of rugby he would be cited and would get six or eight matches. In association football SSN deem it to be violent. Nothing happened on the pitch 'cos the tosser with the whistle didn't see it. So how come Crouch's violence is swept under the carpet.

There's nothing difficult in recognising the two as violent and both should receive the same treatment. The FArce are just talking bollox.

quiet_riot said:
Dear Peter

Thank you for contacting The Football Association.

Supporters often compare incidents with others and ask why the same actions are not taken?
the unnecessary question mark irked me a lot more than it should have.

Re: Copy & Paste response from the FA, RE: Balo/Crouch

At the very least they should have answered why he wasnt charged.

"To promote speed and consistency"

What a great line. After having said that they understood fans frustrations with inconsistencies, they then claim that their system promotes consistency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.