Coral Bookies

waspish said:
The cookie monster said:
Rorz88 said:
Either they know something we don't or they are giving money away !
They are giving you £20 to open an account,thats what they want....

Do it withdraw the money and forget about them..
You can't withdraw winnings from free bets. They're not that daft.

Dubai Blue said:
waspish said:
The cookie monster said:
They are giving you £20 to open an account,thats what they want....

What's the point then? They want you to join then have a bet and when you win you can't withdraw you town winnings? I've done it on other betting sites usually you have to wait a few weeks before withdrawing

waspish said:
Dubai Blue said:
waspish said:

What's the point then? They want you to join then have a bet and when you win you can't withdraw you town winnings? I've done it on other betting sites usually you have to wait a few weeks before withdrawing

Surely even if they don’t allow you to withdraw the winnings from the free bet there’s an easy way round it – just find a game like argentina against iran and stick the winnings on that. Presuming argentina win you just withdraw the winnings from that game. A kind of free bet money laundering process

waspish said:
Dubai Blue said:
waspish said:

The point isn't to give you free cash but to give you £20 to have a free flutter with and potentially get the bug.

I've asked Coral and they've said if you win you can withdraw no problem.

Theyve done something similar, they'll want you to open the account win the bet and use the £20 on something else on Corals.

Win > withdraw > close account! Easy money thats If Brazil wear yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.