corluka

Just how many threads about him are we having this season? Yes hes great, no we couldnt keep him, yes he would be a good squad player to have etc.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Charlie was a beautiful player, the kind of player i love. I just don't think he is suited to this league.

Fully agree with this IP, I imagine Corluka mopping up the pieces for Milan or Juve or someone along those lines in the not too distant future

alextrueblue said:
2bluegp said:
watched spuds beat villa, corluka had a great game. class player,
we should have kept him.
corluka thought he was escaping a sinking ship......... straight to the safety of shite hart lane....
bwahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Oh, hang on, they're on the same points as us. Does that make us a sinking ship too?

no m8 we looked like 1 with frank's money being confiscated and the thai government issuing a warrent for him and his wife.
at the same time the juande revolution was emerging in london.
our future is now bright, we will go from strength to strength will they?

alextrueblue said:
no m8 we looked like 1 with frank's money being confiscated and the thai government issuing a warrent for him and his wife.

It's true about thaksin that's for sure. As for Spurs going from strength to strength, yes I think they will. Redknapp (admittedly he's a twat) is a bloody good manager & will do well there. We'll progress too, no worries there as we have the financial power to do so.

Cheesy said:
alextrueblue said:

It's true about thaksin that's for sure. As for Spurs going from strength to strength, yes I think they will. Redknapp (admittedly he's a twat) is a bloody good manager & will do well there. We'll progress too, no worries there as we have the financial power to do so.
Or he will spend them into ruin on worthless players who he will loan out or never allow in the squad. :)

allblues09 said:
Cheesy said:
alextrueblue said:

Or he will spend them into ruin on worthless players who he will loan out or never allow in the squad. :)

We can only hope so :-)

Cheesy said:
allblues09 said:
Cheesy said:
alextrueblue said:

We can only hope so :-)
Cheers to that!
Did anyone notice that Corluka did not even start today. He only came on as a sub due to injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.