corners

It is proper frustrating how many times we fail to beat the first man with a corner, especially considering some of the height of some of the players we have in the box

Last night i'd have gone. Silva left corner, Nasri right corner. Aguero goes short either side. Dzeko on the keeper. Kompany, Lescott and Richards from deep. Barry and Milner on the edge of the area and Clichy stays back.

Goats left knee said:
SORT IT OUT CITY FFS!!! could have had 100 of them last night and wouldnt have mattered!!!

Know what you mean mate. Makes you wonder what they practice on in training!

Even though we get the odd goal, i feel there's some sort of curse with our corners lol i never expect them to beat the first man.

We've scored quite a few from corners this season. Without checking I can think of Savic at Blackburn, Balo and Kompany v Villa, Dzeko in the 6-1, Kompany at Anfield, Lescott v Spurs, Yaya v Liverpool.

We seemed to have had a lot of success with short corners but for some reason i don't think we even tried one last night,unless i missed one,they all seemed to go long,i assume this was under instructions from the management.

Corners? Corners?!

How about THROW-INS?!! We might as well simply give them to the other team!! Absolutely joke at throw-ins! Not a single "move" to get us out of our own end, and we LITERALLY give the ball away on most of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.