cornwall blues

salfordpaul

This is the spot for all things Cornwall! I'm down here at the moment near tintagel and boscastle............are there any blues down here?? have never seen a city top as yet..............if you are hiding down here lets get busy and get in touch, maybe watch a few games next year.

have got boozers pinpointed just waiting for a blue army invasion!!

salfordpaul said:
This is the spot for all things Cornwall! I'm down here at the moment near tintagel and boscastle............are there any blues down here?? have never seen a city top as yet..............if you are hiding down here lets get busy and get in touch, maybe watch a few games next year.

Beautiful area. I am only up the road in Devon.

Just got back last night after two weeks down there. We stayed in St Mawes ... but got everywhere too. Go to Holywell Bay and Crantock Beach near where you are ... as lovely as ANY beaches in the world ...

We were so blessed weather wise. Just two rainy mornings, the rest of the time was clear blue skies and hot sunshine ... would move there in a shot if we could.

Love Cornwall and your in a nice area in particular in Boscastle, Port Isaac and Tintagel etc.

I go to St.Ives a couple of times a year, it further down from where you are, but there is a fair few City supporters about.
There is even a barber shop in one of the back streets painted in City colours and the shop signs have the City badge on them too.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Love Cornwall and your in a nice area in particular in Boscastle, Port Isaac and Tintagel etc.

I go to St.Ives a couple of times a year, it further down from where you are, but there is a fair few City supporters about.
There is even a barber shop in one of the back streets painted in City colours and the shop signs have the City badge on them too.

Yep I've been for a hair cut at that place. IIRC he's actually called Mr Barber. He's City daft the inside of the shop is a shrine to the club.

salfordpaul said:

I'm about an hour west of you, there are a few of us scattered here and there but mostly rags and dippers. Aside from that its a nice place to live, compared to Salford anyway.

Im in Newquay.......usualy watch city games in the Red Lion Pub in the centre of town. There is an older guy that goes in there thats a city fan as well (ex ref as well) but he is the only other one I know down here (besides tourists you get in the summer)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.