Coronation Street

Annie Kirkbride was a lovely lady and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Correct Normskih. My mate did quite a lot of joinery work in her apartment in the 1990s. She looked after him and his workmate, bacon butties every day, tea on demand and she was such a down to earth lovely lady. Anyway, one day she was leaving her flat and she said to my mate, "You're going to hear it in the news very soon, but I'll tell you personally. I've got cancer". And in a flash she said "But don't worry lads, it won't beat me". And with that said love yous dearly then fucked off. She gave them both a 50 quid tip when they finished and my mate also got a crate of Stella. A proper lovely lady.

Correct Normskih. My mate did quite a lot of joinery work in her apartment in the 1990s. She looked after him and his workmate, bacon butties every day, tea on demand and she was such a down to earth lovely lady. Anyway, one day she was leaving her flat and she said to my mate, "You're going to hear it in the news very soon, but I'll tell you personally. I've got cancer". And in a flash she said "But don't worry lads, it won't beat me". And with that said love yous dearly then fucked off. She gave them both a 50 quid tip when they finished and my mate also got a crate of Stella. A proper lovely lady.
Wonderful story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.