Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the last 15 pages on this thread are an absolute Shitshow. The fucking lack of harmony and unity demonstrated in here and in general in terms of Britain is genuinely upsetting especially in a time of crisis when we all need to pull together and try to at least get on the same page.

143? :-)

Is a symptom of long covid that it turns you into a ****?
I had a long chat with my doctor today. He refused to confirm or deny my symptoms were long Covid. Just that they sounded exactly like 'Covid', and Covid is known to 'hang around'. Just like me.

But me being a known **** was literally the other reason for the chat. All I can say, that condition is lifelong.

But it's an underlooked symptom of Covid that it doesn't half make you FEEL like a **** at times. Especially if it lingers like a ****. Little spells exactly like sudden onset of bona fide depressive episode. Every so often, forgetting why you were doing something. Words you use all the time missing, never finding the word on the tip of your tongue. Thank god that stuff has got better in the last week. I could have written a book on Sunday night.

Every time I go in a shop it's full of people without them on, they look at me like I'm odd for wearing mine. Wouldn't mind it's people of all ages they just don't care or think anything bad could happen to them.
It amazes me that shops allow people in without a mask. Over here (Malaysia) every shop has a no mask - no entry policy with security guards to enforce it in anything bigger than a corner shop. Every train station has a cop at the entrance making sure everyone scans the QR code and takes their temperature. In theory you can get fined for not wearing one, but it's more that you just can't go in anywhere without one. Even out on the street, most people are wearing them (even homeless people) at 32 degrees. Surprisingly, I've not heard of anyone claiming to have a major respiratory problem who can't wear a mask yet somehow is happy to be going into crowded areas in the middle of a pandemic. Maybe because in this country, there's little tolerance for bullshit like that. In the UK, they seemingly invited people not to comply by publicizing the fact that they wouldn't enforce it and allowing exemptions to anyone who felt like claiming one.

Dickheads take no notice of a number, 3,4 or 5 does not mean fuck all to them. Fines or deportation to dipperville is required

Yes agreed.
The idiots that flooded the Trafford Centre want locking up plus the management of that horrible establishment.
Even this evening people on the streets and the roads quite busy.
Where on earth are these people going?

Well, the last 15 pages on this thread are an absolute Shitshow. The fucking lack of harmony and unity demonstrated in here and in general in terms of Britain is genuinely upsetting especially in a time of crisis when we all need to pull together and try to at least get on the same page.

HOW BlOODY DARE YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.