Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many died after taking the drug? healthy people should steer well away from taking drugs that the body will eventually if not already be immune,
The figures we need to know are how many people died in each age group, how many died from COVID alone and which primary/secondary ailments are more susceptible.
The probability that everyone has already had COVID twice is quite high, but the Chemical companies have invested and the Govenment sees the Vaccine as a money making scheme.
The mind boggles

Thinking about those Israeli figures I wonder how much it has to do with those who are most vulnerable believing they are invulnerable after being vaccinated?

I know a few over 70 who had the vaccine and who almost immediately assumed (despite what I told them) they were now safe enough to risk doing things they have not for months. One went to a hairdresser in her home because she believed it was both allowed and now safe. She felt sorry for the young woman as her livelihood was at risk.

I do think a lot of this might happen with those who have faced the biggest restrictions and been in near lockdown for the past year not just every few months for a few weeks.

I have said before that there has been far too little targeted messaging aimed at the most vulnerable and I do think they need something to counter this likely sense that people see the jab as an instant ticket to freedom.

I would not be surprised if it turns out this is a big factor in some cases of infections post vaccinations. We ought to try to manage expectations here. The vaccine is a huge step forward. But if people think it is literally an instant invulnerability shield it could become a problem.

No masks in Texas now? Alabama, tomorrow?

All those guns and BBQ must make them immune to the virus...

Thick as fuck and a tragedy waiting to happen.
It was a brazen political move in a Republican state that wanted to stick it to the Democrats. I’m surprised they didn’t do it sooner truth be told.

Thinking about those Israeli figures I wonder how much it has to do with those who are most vulnerable believing they are invulnerable after being vaccinated?

I know a few over 70 who had the vaccine and who almost immediately assumed (despite what I told them) they were now safe enough to risk doing things they have not for months. One went to a hairdresser in her home because she believed it was both allowed and now safe. She felt sorry for the young woman as her livelihood was at risk.

I do think a lot of this might happen with those who have faced the biggest restrictions and been in near lockdown for the past year not just every few months for a few weeks.

I have said before that there has been far too little targeted messaging aimed at the most vulnerable and I do think they need something to counter this likely sense that people see the jab as an instant ticket to freedom.

I would not be surprised if it turns out this is a big factor in some cases of infections post vaccinations. We ought to try to manage expectations here. The vaccine is a huge step forward. But if people think it is literally an instant invulnerability shield it could become a problem.

this is the problem with the have/have not culture we're creating. A fair portion, especially those who were already breaching restrictions, will take a vaccine to mean they can go back to normal, at the expense of everyone else. It's going to be a fairly traumatising time not being vaccinated yet with things opening up and people not respecting your vulnerability because they assume they're now invulnerable, let alone the discrimination of vaccine passports and the very subjective roll-out so far.

We're going to have a lot of problems going forward given the general attitude of the populace and the discriminatory society we're creating.

So how many died after taking the drug? healthy people should steer well away from taking drugs that the body will eventually if not already be immune,
The figures we need to know are how many people died in each age group, how many died from COVID alone and which primary/secondary ailments are more susceptible.
The probability that everyone has already had COVID twice is quite high, but the Chemical companies have invested and the Govenment sees the Vaccine as a money making scheme.

I bet you got a ZZ- in GCSE science.

The statistics from Covid tests and antibody trials suggest you are incorrect, these are not random small samples, they are in-depth and will be pretty much conclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.