Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days but that is very positive news.

Positive indeed but we are being fucking lied to on a massive scale here.

We are now a society that will be permanently gripped by fear and expected to hide ourselves away because no one can be arsed to pay for and equip our NHS to the level it needs.

Positive indeed but we are being fucking lied to on a massive scale here.

We are now a society that will be permanently gripped by fear and expected to hide ourselves away because no one can be arsed to pay for and equip our NHS to the level it needs.
I’d still prefer the government to be over cautious at this stage personally.

3000 cases, 10 in hospital, none in icu on ventilation and no deaths.

That’s from the Health Minister who desperately didn’t want to divulge that info this morning in Sky.

The reality is it’s more like 30k cases. They were saying 10k last week when trying to ramp up the fear, let’s be consistent at least.

My Mrs is in a que of 55 people to get through to the Doctors, she phoned at 8am and still 20 odd in the que.
It's mental mate,my Mr's was trying to get through to her doctors on Friday,said she was 12 in the queue......5 minutes later,said she was 18 in the queue.....how's that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.