Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of attention will understandably be given to the 100,000 barrier of deaths being crossed but that was inevitable for some time.

Tragic as every death is the cases literally falling off a cliff is the big news today. As there is no obvious explanation by the looks of it outside a real fall.
Yes, sadly the media focus firmly on the death milestone rather than the positive. Usual "gotcha" questions.

Virtually everyone I know who’s had it work on building sites or live with people who do.

I’ve been wfh since Feb so been pretty cut off and lucky

Yes, sadly the media focus firmly on the death milestone rather than the positive. Usual "gotcha" questions.
All Autumn they were clamouring for schools closing and circuit breakers/lockdown; for the last few days they seem obsessed with opening schools and ending lockdown.

And the questions out how many will die...

Like @ paulchapo said above, it’s not just the sports press who are scum.

All Autumn they were clamouring for schools closing and circuit breakers/lockdown; for the last few days they seem obsessed with opening schools and ending lockdown.

And the questions out how many will die...

Like @ paulchapo said above, it’s not just the sports press who are scum.
It’s always the same.
When we are out of lockdown “Prime Minister why haven’t you put us in lockdown and close the schools and pubs?”
When we go into lockdown “Prime Minister why isn’t the lockdown harder?”
After a few weeks of lockdown “Prime Minister why aren’t we opening the schools and pubs, why do we have to stay in lockdown?”
When we come out of lockdown ”Prime Minister why haven’t you kept the lockdown longer?”

Its so predictable and like being in the nine circles of hell

The attack on any journalist asking a question is a bit tedious - they are asking a wide variety each time. I don’t see the problem whether it’s regarding travel, death toll estimations and anything else.

what specific questions are they not answering that we desperately need to know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.