Coronavirus (2022) thread

Just got back from Cyprus wife took a test she’s positive and coughing her guts up, me and my daughter are negative with an operation next week she will now be isolating from me until clear. She’s diabetic and the cough is horrendous.
Surprised she was let on the plane, wouldn't want to be on one with a positive case breathing the same air.

Did the airline know etc?

I was assuming she and possibly you & the family either wouldn't be allowed to fly or wouldn't want to.

Surprised she was let on the plane, wouldn't want to be on one with a positive case breathing the same air.

I was assuming she and possibly you & the family either wouldn't be allowed to fly or wouldn't want to.
Unless people are honest and tell the airline (assuming they have tested anyway), how would anyone know ?

England hospital deaths last week totalled 550 V 462 the week before and 338 the week before that.

No day topped 100.

The last three days show the number V last week falling for the first time in a few weeks,

Which matches all the other indications of a peak in the wave over the past week.

The ONS durvey out on Frdays always being a week behind because of how it is collected as I noted last week may show the first signs of the levelling off and fall tomirrow as it will catch up with last Thursday and todays Gov UK data by a few days at least and the still surprisimgly accurate daily Zoe numbers.

That is about it for another week. Fingers crossed the trend continues and hopefully the fall will increase a little from the snail's pace of today.

Though it coud go the other way of course and start to rise once more.

Hopefully not,

Tbh mate at first we thought it was but cleared up in a day to just a cough, but she gets that from air conditioning every time we go, no way we were staying in Cyprus, loads coughing on the plane nobody bothered. No one is mask wearing and life goes on, I’m not staying in Cyprus for two weeks, you’ve just got to get on with it.

That is about it for another week. Fingers crossed the trend continues and hopefully the fall will increase a little from the snail's pace of today.

Though it coud go the other way of course and start to rise once more.

Hopefully not,

I wish I had read all this more positive news before having my 4th jab this week which has bolloxEd me

This winter jab is targetting the Omicron variants and there is evidence it is working against serious illness. It is different from past jabs and my arm was a bit sorer thn usual for 48 hours but that was it.

Had it about 6 weels ago with that in one arm and the flu jab in the other at the same time.

You might be glad you had it if another wave hits mid Winter as is perfectly possible.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.