Coronavirus (2022) thread

This England. On Sky / Now TV. Anyone else watching this? It’s certainly an eye opener and sheds light on some of the main actor in the covid response. Main things that interested me was the advice of sage, the real cases v reported cases, the role Cummings had and how little Carrie Johnson seemed to understand what her husband did for a living. Obviously was a portrayal based on real events and testimony so may or may not be spot on but worth a watch.
I've only watched first two episodes so far, but what i've learned is that Bojo was in charge of taking her dog for a walk with a poop bag and even that job he passed on to anybody he walked past in No. 10

Weekly update:

England hospital deaths totalled 506 in the last full week: V 579 week before and 550 the week before that.

Still falling as you can see.

Admissions with Covid also continued falling - last 7 days daily totals to 31 October

863 - 857 - 773 - 558 - 518 - 640 - 630

Daily total patients to yesterday

9131 - 8860 - 8663 - 8324 - 8235 - 8019 - 7591 - 7296

This is double the fall in the previous week.

However, North West had the lowest fall for the second week running - from 1111 to 1030 - though ventilators fell in the NW from 28 to 16 in the week. Total ventilators in England hospitals went from
222 to 175 yesterday.

All the other measures show falls too with hospital patients in the other nations dropping slowly.

Zoe numbers are also steadily falling.

Predicted new cases 166,791 today V 179,299 last week

And ongoing estimated cases 2,578,788 V 2,815,969 last week

Covid infections have fallen in England and Wales, according to the Office for National Statistics.

The ONS figures show levels have increased in Northern Ireland and the trend is uncertain in Scotland.
Overall about 1.9 million people have the virus, or one in 35 people. This down from 2 million, or one in 30, the week before.

But experts warn levels are still high in the over-70s and say vaccines are key.
Other viruses, including flu, are on the rise.

Had my booster yesterday and apart from the very first covid jab this one feels the worst.My shoulder is dead,my head is banging and iv'e had zero sleep overnight. I presume they are tweaking the vaccine as they go along.Anyone else struggling with this one?

Had my booster yesterday and apart from the very first covid jab this one feels the worst.My shoulder is dead,my head is banging and iv'e had zero sleep overnight. I presume they are tweaking the vaccine as they go along.Anyone else struggling with this one?
They’ve tweaked it to add the microchip and you feel worse as you’re the Guinea pigs for the new man made virus…..

We had ours a few weeks ago, and didn't have any significant after effects, so maybe just unlucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.