Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

All it needs is 1 person in a crowd especially if that person is in the middle of that crowd. he/she could possible infect anywhere upto 12 or more people. All of a sudden you will have another serious spike. Well what do we know, of course the Premier League knows better than any doctors. They do not care about the lives of either the players, managers, coaching staff etc. So long as they can give that title to Livarpool.

I just hope that when ever it comes to a vote, on to restart the Premier League the bottom 8 clubs all hold on and do not agree to any restart. The players lives of any club are worth more than any trophy. With now a third Brighton player testing positive for the Covid19 virus, I just wonder how many more players have tested positive or are now positive for this virus that we haven't been told about. My guess is that at least 1 player from most of those clubs that make up the Premier League will have tested positive for this virus.

kippaxwarriorwhat do you think does Javier Tebas need a brain transplant. I certainly think that he needs one. Most certainly needs an MRI scan to see if he has a brain

It's being reported that the government will approve Project Restart tomorrow subject to suitable safety precautions and no increase in the R rate (briefing to the Torygraph). Also suggestions that at least eight clubs are opposed to neutral venues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.