Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

i work in the NHS and it is on its knees through the tories
loads of staff nationwide will take advantage of this 14 days quarantine for even mild symptoms ,just ring 111 and exaggerate your illness and get a 14 day virtual sicknote full pay
Thank you for your service, I believe it’s been unbearable.

Actually infuriating what they’ve put us all through for 10 years in the name of ideologically driven austerity.

But then in his first budget, Boris miraculously finds a “magic money tree” and goes on a spending splurge.

They had the two leading medical officers on with Bojo and they were suggesting the risks were quite low and only likely to effect one or two persons rather than vast numbers of the crowd.

Not sure if it is true, and seems different to the guidance across europe. I suppose only time will tell but I understand the Premierships position of following the guidance provided by the experts and government policy.
I think they’re being a bit disingenuous out cross contamination probabilities tbh.

Thank you for your service, I believe it’s been unbearable.

Actually infuriating what they’ve put us all through for 10 years in the name of ideologically driven austerity.

But then in his first budget, Boris miraculously finds a “magic money tree” and goes on a spending splurge.
1% rise i had for 8 or 9 years,because of bankers and capitilists,then that yesterday ,if labour had suddenly produced all this money they would of been castigated,nauseating.

It’s looking more and more like they just want the dippers to win there next two then they’ll stop it. Ffs imagine the petition if they stopped it now!!

I've got myself one of these...
30223-131693_rem_candle.jpg

They had the two leading medical officers on with Bojo and they were suggesting the risks were quite low and only likely to effect one or two persons rather than vast numbers of the crowd.

Not sure if it is true, and seems different to the guidance across europe. I suppose only time will tell but I understand the Premierships position of following the guidance provided by the experts and government policy.
Well of course they will follow whatever advice that allows them to continue as if nothing is wrong.
Everyone nodding in agreement deserves any ill coming their way.

Fuck the experts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.