Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Seriously I wouldn’t give a monkeys if we were on course for a quad and it was all canned. Football whilst part of our lives pales into insignificance with this going on. I’m struggling to understand why people even care.

Nailed it. And let’s all not forget that this was shaping up to be our best chance of winning the CL, and with us still being in the FA Cup there was a good chance of winning another treble this season, but I couldn’t give less of a fuck at the moment. Those media hacks, etc, still begging for Liverpool to be given the title or the season to be played out until they’ve mathematically won it ought to do the fucking same.

So if the premier teams had a vote to void the league who are the 14 teams that would vote yes to void?

Really think Liverpool rags would be the only 2 who would want it to finish.

So if the premier teams had a vote to void the league who are the 14 teams that would vote yes to void?

Really think Liverpool rags would be the only 2 who would want it to finish.
the 3 or 4 teams just outside the relegation zone are likely to.

I’d say bottom 8 would want it voided, then Chelsea and spurs as they’d get champions league, a Arsenal would get europa so that’s 11.
Liverpool, Leicester, Wolves Sheffield United wouldn’t. So you’d have City and 3 other who it doesn’t affect either way, we could well hold the casting vote, void it Khaldoon void it.

I'm sure this sounds ridiculously self interested, but if it were "voided" would Sergio lose his goals and hat trick records?

I’d say bottom 8 would want it voided, then Chelsea and spurs as they’d get champions league, a Arsenal would get europa so that’s 11.
Liverpool, Leicester, Wolves Sheffield United wouldn’t. So you’d have City and 3 other who it doesn’t affect either way, we could well hold the casting vote, void it Khaldoon void it.
Wouldn’t City lose £15-20m of merit money if it’s voided?

Which way would Khaldoon vote ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.