Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Agree but listening to those chuckle brothers seems even if they play 20 games in 2 weeks it’s fine players will adapt and it be a football festival! It’s a joke.
I have just switched sky sports on,i can't listen to ratboy as i keep looking at the scouse twat and thinking of him spitting on somebody and spreading his germs

The blonde baffoon said within 12 weeks this should be gone, so that's June. I assume that means they finish the remaining games and go immediately into another season. They're probably going to propose something like cancelling the league cup and maybe shortening the FA cup somehow, if not cancelling that too.

Seems like an absolutely mental plan, if that's what it is.

The blonde baffoon said within 12 weeks this should be gone, so that's June. I assume that means they finish the remaining games and go immediately into another season. They're probably going to propose something like cancelling the league cup and maybe shortening the FA cup somehow, if not cancelling that too.

Seems like an absolutely mental plan, if that's what it is.

Johnson said that in 12 weeks we could be in a situation where things are starting to get better. He absolutely didn’t say it would be over in 12 weeks.

I suspect that this is purely legal posturing. They know damn well that nothing will happen on 30 April (nor on 30 May, if what the world's best virologists are predicting is to be believed), but they're covering their arses for any breach of contract argy-bargy with the huge satellite companies towards the end of this year.
That’s absolutely what’s going on. No way in a million years will this season get finished

The Premier league can say they'll take as long as they want, the rest of Europe won't and they will be wanting a new season once this one is beyond rescue (fact) as some Spanish someone or other, said.

The Premier League are prepared to go behind closed doors and deep into the summer to get the season finished unless prevented by the Government on health grounds.

Premier League clubs have agreed to stop using the phrase “null and void” if, in the worst-case scenario, the season cannot be completed and instead talked about a “curtailment”. That would undoubtedly mean, come what may, Liverpool will be crowned champions.

@TeleFootball

There we have it,they are going to crown the dippers even though they still need 6 pts

Can't believe the scousers are rejoicing that the PL have announced the season will be finished whatever happens. Doesn't take a genius to see they're obviously buying time and protecting themselves from a shitstorm and threats of legal action from the clubs that will lose out. No chance is this season finishing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.