Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Another very important thing to consider, if the season did go unfinished and PL games were missed, how the fuck would this effect the Fantasy football? :)

Well our shit performance on Sunday and this postponement have ended my chances in the fantasy league at work as I went double captain with City having 2 games against shite sides and ended up with 2 points

If they put the games that are being played behind closed doors on TV instead, some fans will think;- "Hey, this is OK - I'm not wet through or freezing cold, there's beer in my fridge or a coffee to drink" and might not come back again.
The football bosses will say " If you come back, we won't charge you a ridiculous fee to gain entry, or we won't tell you when you can stand up or sit down, we won't charge you £15 for a hot dog and a pint of warm lager, we'll also ask the police to stop treating you like criminals, oh and we keep to reasonable kick off times, we'll fuck VAR off - if only you'll come back

It's only a matter of time before a football player from one of the top European Leagues gets infected (of course I hope not)
Then his entire team is sent to isolation, the teams that played against her are sent to solitude and those who played against the teams that faced her before also are sent to isolation.
She wont be able to play in the league,cups or European leagues,
I don't see a chance for this season to end as planned somehow. There will be no euro this year, nor will the Olympics. A huge economic blow to dozens and hundreds of countries in the world because of a virus. unbelievable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.