Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It doesn’t even matter if they end up being given the title. All the shine has gone from it anyway. It’s all about the moments, the glory, the celebrations. Remember Kompany beating united with that header in 2012? Remember seeing the crowd flood on the pitch after the Aguero moment? Winning at Palace after Liverpool had lost in 2014? Aguero equalising at Brighton? They are the things you take to the grave.

After 30 years Liverpool could have had their own Aguero/35 years type moment. They won’t now. It’s almost worth giving klopp the trophy in a closed off room wearing a face mask just to ensure that they never get that.

For all the put downs we receive for having "bought the league" having, God forbid, spent money on payers.... The shame!

It would be quite something if Liverpool were literally just given, literally handed, the title.

Although it all pales into insignificance. As well as fantasy land because the league's fucked, they'll soon realise this.

I still dont see how they can make the scousers champions yet ignore promotion and relegation. The "yes but they almost certainly would have won" kinda falls flat when you watch this for instance:

Can't really be bothered catching up, but presumably the head idiot of UEFA needs each of the leagues to agree/sort some kind of final placings so next seasons competition entrants are in place. Also presume it will be some collective agreement by all leagues and clubs, anyone protesting will be a pariah. They'll sort it how they want, fairness or common sense for all wont matter. UEFA will only be interested in our top 6 placings, our CAS appeal will mean fuck all,so for me, its just about the line i end up using taking the piss out of my Liverpool supporting mates. They have not won a normal season, nor will they ever get the chance to do so, in my mind they never got over the line. The constant plotting to get Liverpool crowned champions and sort out a CL place for Utd is quite sickening. Most conspiracy theories seem to be true! Their reputation is suffering enough for me, just wish Walker hadn't fucked up and to be honest i'm still thinking about Pep's mum, Nurses, Bus Drivers and others that are dropping.
Not wishing to get sentimental but we're a band of brothers and sisters that 4 months had a football club to unite us, now there is so much more. I want us all to get through this chapter of our lives, sadly this will not happen, for a fair few of us, we will have seen our last City game. For those guys City will always be the reigning champions. Stay strong, stay safe ( big shout for admins keeping this site running )

Why are UEFA sticking their grubby noses into anything
When are these idiots going too realise there will be no European matches next season due to travel restrictions and a little thing called Coronavirus
They can see their pot of gold disappearing and realise they are finished as an organisation.

Ultimately if they are awarded it before being mathematicaly out of sight then we could sue the FA for whatever the loss of earnings is in prize money amounting to the difference in 1st and 2nd place. It would be a ****s trick because the dippers were clearly going to win any way, but after the shit they've pulled this year it would be #justice.

Fuck that. Their form was falling off a cliff before the league got suspended and I could see them winning 1, drawing 2, and losing 6 of their last 9 games, while we would've won 10 on the bounce and pipped the c*nts on goal difference!

So most people say that we bought our titles. Well then the same applies to very club in the whole world. I just put this one question to anyone who says that we have bought the title. This is it, NAME ME ONE CLUB JUST ONE CLUB THAT HAS WON THE TITLE WHERE THE WHOLE FIRST TEAM SQUAD HAS COME THROUGH THE JUNIOR RANKS OF THE CLUB. so far no one has been able to answer that question. That is because every club has bought players into the club to help them win trophies.

It will be along time before we will be able to travel across the world never mind Europe. If we can it will be possibly into the New Year before that happens. I always like to go to the German Christmas markets in Germany. However this year I will certainly be giving them a miss. I want to live. Iam sure I can live without them for one year.

Chappie they have always been like this, it is just that we never noticed them before we started winning trophies, and because they do not like our owners. Our owners are spending vast amount of money in our area to help people get jobs, and they are worried about that. That is because they know thatone day we will be winning the Champions League more or less every year like Real Madrid did when it was just for CHAMPIOS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE LEAGUES.

Can't really be bothered catching up, but presumably the head idiot of UEFA needs each of the leagues to agree/sort some kind of final placings so next seasons competition entrants are in place. Also presume it will be some collective agreement by all leagues and clubs, anyone protesting will be a pariah. They'll sort it how they want, fairness or common sense for all wont matter. UEFA will only be interested in our top 6 placings, our CAS appeal will mean fuck all,so for me, its just about the line i end up using taking the piss out of my Liverpool supporting mates. They have not won a normal season, nor will they ever get the chance to do so, in my mind they never got over the line. The constant plotting to get Liverpool crowned champions and sort out a CL place for Utd is quite sickening. Most conspiracy theories seem to be true! Their reputation is suffering enough for me, just wish Walker hadn't fucked up and to be honest i'm still thinking about Pep's mum, Nurses, Bus Drivers and others that are dropping.
Not wishing to get sentimental but we're a band of brothers and sisters that 4 months had a football club to unite us, now there is so much more. I want us all to get through this chapter of our lives, sadly this will not happen, for a fair few of us, we will have seen our last City game. For those guys City will always be the reigning champions. Stay strong, stay safe ( big shout for admins keeping this site running )
Like x1000000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.