Corporate Fans

Didsbury Dave said:
If we don't end up like arsenal then we have failed I am afraid. The club are desperate to ramp up the corporate side

Thats both inaccurate AND unfair.

Although we will have more corporate and mid priced tickets and hospitality it will not be at the expense of the mainstream fan (note I dont say working class as Arsenal would ;-) ) as the stadium will be able to accomodate all at a price suitable to every pocket.

And if you say I am naive DD then I would counter that by saying that the evidence in front of us to date proves my point.

I think that both corporate and standard tickets will be made readily available at our club because the owners know how important BOTH are. We wont be priced out I am sure of that. As for teams with the most amount of corporate fans, I, like most would say Arsenal. Fair play to them they've had to capitalise on this to maximise their earnings to pay for the stadium itself and fund everything else. You may say that it's to the detriment of the team (ie very poor atmosphere) but Arsenal have never really been loud, remember the Highbury Library? For us it's about finding a 'happy medium' where the lads who like a beer and a sing song aren't forced out but we capitalise on all possible corporate income.

bloody 'ell did you see some of those horrible upper class southerners at the emirates all happy clappy oh super move old chap when arsebandits equalised?
truly nauseating.

We need corporate Fans. Revenue is key to future dominace of the premier leauge and europe. We have the money to accomadate all. Welcome them to the mighty city i say

If we don't end up like arsenal then we have failed I am afraid. The club are desperate to ramp up the corporate side

Didsbury Dave said:

And if that is your true assessment its wrong, if its an attempt at a clarkie/wind up then try again ;-)

fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

And if that is your true assessment its wrong, if its an attempt at a clarkie/wind up then try again ;-)
The club need as many corporate fans as they can. The reasons are too obvious to point out.

Didsbury Dave said:
fbloke said:
The club need as many corporate fans as they can. The reasons are too obvious to point out.

But you are suggesting that if we dont end up like Arsenal (£100 standard tickets and huge % of Corporates) then we have FAILED.

I dont agree as there are other ways of dealing with the issues of FFPR.

City will remain a community focussed and affordable club whilst Arsenal have not.

Your use of the word FAIL is particularly galling TBH.

I would suggest that Arsenal are the ones who have failed. By losing their heart and not winning trophies for the sake of a large stadium and revenues.

fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Although we will have more corporate and mid priced tickets and hospitality it will not be at the expense of the mainstream fan (note I dont say working class as Arsenal would ;-) ) as the stadium will be able to accomodate all at a price suitable to every pocket.

And if you say I am naive DD then I would counter that by saying that the evidence in front of us to date proves my point.

The more corporate fans in the stadium, and the richer they are, then the more chance there is of ordinary working fans affording a ticket. This is so blindingly obvious I really shouldn't have to spell it out

Didsbury Dave said:
fbloke said:

The more corporate fans in the stadium, and the richer they are, then the more chance there is of ordinary working fans affording a ticket. This is so blindingly obvious I really shouldn't have to spell it out

And that isnt what you meant originally IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.