corrupt FA T-shirts

ianw16 said:
Message for the F.A. (originally posted this on Bluemoon T-shirt sticky thread).

2na8cur.jpg

top notch sunsheeeeine!

Got bored of having to put everything on a bloody shirt, so only posting the logo thingies now.
(Stole some ideas from other posts.)
21bjhxf.jpg

15rfqtv.jpg

Its not the FA we should be worrying about its Platini, he could scupper our dreams big style. The FA are just incompetent, Platini is corrupt.

mcfcmatt said:
Is there any need for this? it's nearly all over now.
Ade was a total bell end with what he did and our fans are starting to look pathetic in all this.
There is no excuse for what he did, in all honesty we should be pissed off with Adebayor as he has put our chances at risk, for his own little crusade against his old Club and fans, which is pathetic as that is not the reason we paid 25m for him.
To jeopardize the derby is crazy, I hope he knows this and I'm sure he will.
There are no real excuses for what happened, he is a pro player and is paid to be pro and all that comes with being a pro. The shit included.
Time to move on and hopefully we can stuff the rags anyway.
Time for the players we have signed to stop ranting about past employers and fans and concentrate on what they are paid for which is playing for Manchester City FC.

CTID

shut up,
your mum's a whore and your dad cleans elephants for a living!

i was gonna wait awhile and see what your reaction to me calling your mum and dad that even tho i have never met them. now i'm sure you would have wanted to kick my headin, which i'm pretty sure i would have if it was on the other foot. so i can't blame him for what he did pro or not you should nva hear stuff like that

I hope Jordan names who she says raped her soon, other I can see Adebayor getting a 3 match ban for inciting it.

Just seen this t shirt on Ebay.- put in number 200384120029 - I can't cut and paste it.
I have complained to Arsenal and sent a copy to The Sun, noting how fair they always are in giving the full details of every story.
I think we should all send this twat a message on the questions bit of Ebay.
I have already

Great idea. I have also been mulling over the idea of a T-shirt idea.

How about a "commemorative stamp" T-shirt based on a Togo postage stamp with Ade on the front. You can find lots of Togo stamp images on the internet.
Would make a great T-shirt. What you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.