Cost of going city ££££££££

silvaisgoldno1

How much do you spend on average going to the Etihad including match ticket! My season gold is bout £25 per game.

Pub £15
Food £5
Travel £5

So as average about £50 per game! X this by 19 and it's about a 15th of my take home salary£ scary thought!

Ticket £31. Travel £4 each or a couple of quid in diesel. Food and drink is usually a killer, gonna stop buying food off city this season and get fed before it after, maybe take a chocolate bar for half time and keep the Dosh in me pocket.

i now live on the wirral (from gorton)

season ticket = 580

petrol to game = 10
beer = 20
ladbrooks = 20
city store = depends wats on offer

so £50 minimum i guess looking at this now is putting it into prospective got all the cup games too

wirralblue said:

season ticket = 580

petrol to game = 10
beer = 20
ladbrooks = 20

so £50 minimum i guess looking at this now is putting it into prospective got all the cup games too

It would only take a couple of the ladbrokes £20 to come up and u'd have a free season.

wirralblue said:

season ticket = 580

petrol to game = 10
beer = 20
ladbrooks = 20

Used to live in new Brighton. Knew a couple of blues out there as well.

I pay everything for me and my lad (17) so :
£42.50 tickets
£6 parking
£3 programme
£20 Beer/Drinks
£20 Food
£15/£20 Bets

Total: circa £110 per home league match (£2090 per season without cups and aways)

Add to this he never gives me change and usually taps me for £20 to go out on the Saturday night lol

Fuck it, thanks OP. I'm not going any more.

As if !!!!
;o)

For league matches ticket works out about £32, petrol £7, a coffee ~ £2:00.

All depends on the train cost from edinburgh. But can be very expensive, considering I am a jobless student its quite hard finding the money

Season card per game is 22-23 quid a game I think
Train £25-40 if I buy a return, been lucky to know a fellow blue who can discount my train fare and I am so grateful for that.
Food £5-10
Programme £3

It all adds up and can be very expensive

Can be dear, besides season ticket I don't spend that much in the ground, couldn't afford to. It's 3 X everything for me. So we grab some chips and water from Tony's and with parking it's around 16 quid a game. Not bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.