Cost of Watching Football Next Season

kaz7

Subscription cost breakdown to watch Premier League football next season: Amazon Prime | £7.99 per month BT Sport | £29.99 per month Sky Sports | £69.50 per month An annual fee in excess of £900 to watch every Premier League game live on TV. [@MailSport]

Subscription cost breakdown to watch Premier League football next season: Amazon Prime | £7.99 per month BT Sport | £29.99 per month Sky Sports | £69.50 per month An annual fee in excess of £900 to watch every Premier League game live on TV. [@MailSport]

Brighton away cost me about that, long story!

Last season I had the BT sports app for £5 a month plus sky sports on now TV for £14.99p a month, all on the large screen and no buffering.

For comparison, in Australia, we get all EPL, CL, EL, Euro Nations League, World Cup matches, Euros and Mens and Womens Australian internationals for $15 a month. For the EPL games it is 380 games live, with 300 then on demand for a week to watch at your leisure which is helpful due to the kick off times here. The free to air channels do simulcast one live EPL game a week, but usually it's the early kick off on either Saturday or Sunday as they are the most convenient time wise here in Oz.

However to watch the League cup you'd need either Foxtel (our version of Sky which has BEIN) or a BEIN subscription, and for the FA Cup ESPN only broadcast the semi's and finals live.

Foxtel does have CityTv which generally shows all City games, plus a magazine style behind the scenes show about a day after the games have been broadcast live.

if you really wanted to watch all games -eg villa v leicester-newcastle v bournemouth-then legally you could get from 900 to about half that or less by buying passes /subs from different "new " providers-if you aint pure as the snow ask a mate who knows -wink wink

I’m getting rid of BT Sports & Sky Sports. Both are a bunch of cünts.

I’ll take my chances with what they show at the local.

I pay around 20 per month for 100+ channels including all sport you could imagine. Phone with some free minutes and no limit internet included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.