Costel Pantilimon.

too over reliant on punching for my liking but his distribution is miles better than harts.

gouldybob said:
pudge said:
Great save in the first half, but needs to learn to catch the ball imo

Great save second half as well, agree about catching the ball. When did keepers start parrying and punching instead of holding onto the ball?

When they stopped using proper footballs and started with these new lightweight ones that change direction about 4 times. I think a few keepers have been made to look stupid recently, so decide it's safer to get a solid punch behind it. Would prefer keepers to keep hold, but if it's what he's comfortable with...?

Looks solid enough tho, get's enough behind it. Glad to have him as Hart's backup...

In his first game he fumbled the ball when he tried to catch it so for me if his solution is to punch its fine as he has a great punch. The ball went some distance each time he did it. Better than Hart's flaps that placed the ball perfectly for those tap ins. Don't get me wrong Hart is still my first choice but no longer worried about him getting injured.

mammyjam said:
two great saves but christ he can't catch a ball

No prem keeper would have caught the one's he parried tonight, hit too hard at him, tbh it was good keeping that he actually parried them away as far as he did..

Good keeper.

thought the whole defence in general was excellent, ned and zabba were brilliant and kolo and savic stayed strong, impressed with dzeko as well at times he was frustrating but it looks like he's gained a few yards of pace in the last couple of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.