Could a MOD please delete this thread?

What are fuck buttons and are Cadbury's doing an Easter egg version ?

MCFC BOB said:
stony said:
What are fuck buttons and are Cadbury's doing an Easter egg version ?
They're an electronic/experimental band, and no. ;)

So the fuck button isn't located in the sphincter ? Scottyboi is a lying twat!

reinstate the original post?...he said he was going away to stay with miss mcfcbob(could be a clue there...)....and he mentioned back door banging?....

Timmmmahhhh said:
de niro said:
Should be a sticky.

Please also reinstate the original post?

Just for you Timaaaaah, this is Bob's original post, though you didn't really have to look to far down the thread to see it.

"I'm going to MISS MCFC BOB's for the week. I know not a lot will care, but I'm PMing a couple of posters at the moment about some albums they're looking to either buy themselves, or for me to send to them, and I won't be able to check the PMs they send back to me.

Just to let those posters know (you know who you are if you understand what I mean when I mention Back Door Slam or Fuck Buttons) that I'll reply when I can.

Bob."

There's no excuse for this Bob, when you get back from getting your back door slammed, I shall taunt you a further time (in a ridiculous French accent).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.