Could a MOD please delete this thread?

MCFC BOB said:
Swales lives said:
Bob, no one cares how your weekend went.
Nobody cares if you fingered that emo woman you knock about with.
No one cares about fuck buttons or pink arse 'oles or whoever.
No one missed you and I was hoping you might have killed yourself so I didn't have to hear the two words I hate most in all of the English language "crystal" and "castles".
Seriously Bob, fuck off. I mean it.

I'm going for a shit.
If this is a joke: PMSL. Excellent.

If not: nobody's asking you to read or reply to anything I post. Just foe me if I offend you as much as it appears.

Bob, you know I always joke, sat here in the trenches.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I missed you BOB. If a thread about politics or race or aliens gets boring you have to put a picture of a fit bird or a favourite childhood toy in the next post.

^^this^^ Me and GSC are the self-proclaimed Off-Topic Revolutionary Force (OTRF) and we would like to recruit you Bob. In a non-groomy kinda way.

MCFC BOB said:
Swales lives said:
Bob, no one cares how your weekend went.
Nobody cares if you fingered that emo woman you knock about with.
No one cares about fuck buttons or pink arse 'oles or whoever.
No one missed you and I was hoping you might have killed yourself so I didn't have to hear the two words I hate most in all of the English language "crystal" and "castles".
Seriously Bob, fuck off. I mean it.

I'm going for a shit.

If not: nobody's asking you to read or reply to anything I post. Just foe me if I offend you as much as it appears.

Bob, course I'm joking. Welcome back, just having a laugh as always. I never post maliciously. Cheers.

In fact I posted this to Ban-MCFC by mistake instead of you. He's just replied to me, calling me a tit. hahaha.

Lucky Toma said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I missed you BOB. If a thread about politics or race or aliens gets boring you have to put a picture of a fit bird or a favourite childhood toy in the next post.

^^this^^ Me and GSC are the self-proclaimed Off-Topic Revolutionary Force (OTRF) and we would like to recruit you Bob. In a non-groomy kinda way.
Do we sit with our latops in a circle? Or do we sit at seperate desks? Do we have to be in bed before 9pm? ;)

Swales lives said:
MCFC BOB said:

Bob, course I'm joking. Welcome back, just having a laugh as always. I never post maliciously. Cheers.

In fact I posted this to Ban-MCFC by mistake instead of you. He's just replied to me, calling me a tit. hahaha.

for fuck sake, this was meant to be a PM as well.... Aaaah fuck it.

MCFC BOB said:
Lucky Toma said:
Do we sit with our latops in a circle? Or do we sit at seperate desks? Do we have to be in bed before 9pm? ;)

To be fair, as with any military operation there is a hierarchy. You are on brew duty until you've completed your first mission.

Swales lives said:
Swales lives said:

for fuck sake, this was meant to be a PM as well.... Aaaah fuck it.
Haha. :)

Oh Cryst----*that band*---- aren't THAT bad ;) and you know it.

MCFC BOB said:
Lucky Toma said:

Sitting in a circle with our laptops open? Things could go very wrong very quickly.

Then jumping into bed? Bloody hell Bob, I think you're a bit too pervy for the OTRF. We're a silly organisation designed at bringing down piety and faux-intellectualism on BlueMoon. We're not a sex-cult!

Lucky Toma said:
MCFC BOB said:

Sitting in a circle with our laptops open? Things could go very wrong very quickly.

Then jumping into bed? Bloody hell Bob, I think you're a bit too pervy for the OTRF. We're a silly organisation designed at bringing down piety and faux-intellectualism on BlueMoon. We're not a sex-cult!
Haha!

My first mission has been attempted. Go on over to the Athiest/Agnostic thread, page 70, three-quarters down the page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.