Could only happen at Manchester City!

I honestly can't think of another club remotely like ours. I'm 30 next year and another 30 years of the same old stuff wouldn't change my mind. This is OUR City and I fuckin love them.

Brucie Bonus said:
That's why any glory hunters we do pick up along the way don't bother me in the slightest.
I don't know if that was directed towards me, but I don't mind! If I was a gloryhunter I would surely have found another club to support, but here I am and I'm planning to stay. Should we for some peculiar reason ever win anything again, I will be happy to be called a glory hunter or bandwagoner or whatever! :)

(For the record: My hockeyteam is the swedish eqivalent of City, so I do know how it works...)

Humlannitton said:
Brucie Bonus said:
That's why any glory hunters we do pick up along the way don't bother me in the slightest.
I don't know if that was directed towards me, but I don't mind! If I was a gloryhunter I would surely have found another club to support, but here I am and I'm planning to stay. Should we for some peculiar reason ever win anything again, I will be happy to be called a glory hunter or bandwagoner or whatever! :)

(For the record: My hockeyteam is the swedish eqivalent of City, so I do know how it works...)

No, it was NOT directed at you.

charliebigspuds said:
Brucie Bonus said:
charlie: the longer the suffering, the greater the joy. That's why any glory hunters we do pick up along the way don't bother me in the slightest.

Only City could score 104 goals in a single season, and concede 100 in the same season (57/58). Madness.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell it keep's us all interested to the end, eh Brucie, just wouldn't mind seeing us win something!!

SO I COULD GO TO THE SWAMP AND RIP THAT FUCKIN FLAG DOWN

Nothing stopping us having a banner. What about MCFC, the only premier team to play home matches in Manchester.

Straightforward is not a word associated with MCFC is it.

But, would we have it any other way ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.