Could this man solve our midfield's lack of pace ?

Txiki Txiki Bang Bang

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/milan/2012/10/26-274612/+Milan+choc%3A+via+Pato%2C+Boateng+e+Robinho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... +e+Robinho</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/rumours/last/72" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/rumours/last/72</a>

Just saw an article on AC MILAN. Rumour has it that come January there would be a "Milan Revolution" and Milan would be selling Pato , Robinho and KPB to raise funds for Balo and Yang Mbiwa . So do you guys think we should go in for KPB ? I think we should as he is a midfield dynamo and can be compared to the likes of Vidal in terms of endless work rate and goals , His also very experienced in the UCL . I would hate to see the rags get him as an article online suggested they are interested in KPB. A swap deal KPB+Cash for Balo would be a good move IMO.

Pato peaked too early in my opinion, he is rapid and very skillfull but injury prone.

If Milan come in for Balotelli, I can see them offering cash plus Pato, but a no from me.

I think Mario will be gone soon though with his child being born next year, he will want to be in Italy.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 pm --<br /><br />KVP is just anothe ego if you ask me, would rather have Isco.

sam-caddick said:
Pato peaked too early in my opinion, he is rapid and very skillfull but injury prone.

If Milan come in for Balotelli, I can see them offering cash plus Pato, but a no from me.

I think Mario will be gone soon though with his child being born next year, he will want to be in Italy.

-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 pm --

KVP is just anothe ego if you ask me, would rather have Isco.

Isco is more of an attacking Midfielder / winger , KPB on the other hand can play as a deep lying playmaker / Center Midfielder . He is pretty much the same as Vidal . I would love Isco if we didn't have an attacking Midfielder but clearly that position has been taking by Silva / Nasri , Right now the team really needs a fast and energetic Center Midfielder / Deep lying playmaker and KPB fits the bill. His Ego shouldn't be a problem if he performs.

I don't think we should make a move for him. Our midfield does lack pace but I don't think its a big issue.

ecmurphy said:
I don't think we should make a move for him. Our midfield does lack pace but I don't think its a big issue.

have you seen the recent games? its a massive issue.

greasedupdeafguy said:
J3SUS said:
ecmurphy said:

have you seen the recent games? its a massive issue.
This
Wrong. It is speed of thought, that we lack. Not speed of foot. Or at least, speed of foot (even if we did lack it to some degree) isn't our biggest problem.

i♥city! said:
sam-caddick said:

I think Mario will be gone soon though with his child being born next year, he will want to be in Italy.

-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 pm --

KVP is just anothe ego if you ask me, would rather have Isco.

Isco is more of an attacking Midfielder / winger , KPB on the other hand can play as a deep lying playmaker / Center Midfielder . He is pretty much the same as Vidal . I would love Isco if we didn't have an attacking Midfielder but clearly that position has been taking by Silva / Nasri , Right now the team really needs a fast and energetic Center Midfielder / Deep lying playmaker and KPB fits the bill. His Ego shouldn't be a problem if he performs.

I can't for the life me understand this " He does this, he does that ", thought process for our team when the best out there, which is Barca, happily line up with a front 6 of Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Sanchez and Messi. Busquets is the main holding player, but based anything from goals, shots on target, tackling and passing, you'd be hard pressed to see a massive difference in statistics, until you get to Messi and goals.They have Villa, Fabregas Tello, Cuenca and the rest in reserve. We have only Silva, Nasri, Tevez and Augero, who when fully fit can replicate the incessant pressing from the front. They have a team which aside from Puyol, is full of speed, hard work and great vision and first touch, Puyol isn't as fast as he was. When they look at a player its if they can do what is required to keep their team ticking over. Yaya, once he gets going is rapid, but Milner and Barry are adequate, but way of the pace and in Barry's a case so one footed, he will become a liability against any well prepared team. At times were are superb, but the ability to deal with parked defences, is what will see us keep on winning trophies, we did it last season, but need to improve it this season, simply to make games easier. Defend from the front and attack from the back, worked well for Ajax and works well for Barcelona, week in, week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.