Could your ticker handle....

ban-mcfc said:
JoeCity21 said:
The last semi-final in the FA Cup where it went to penalties for United?

Lost against Everton.

Believe.

that means fuck all.

i once walked down my road and found a tenner. i dont expect to find one everytime i now leave my house.

i lost a tenner on your road. i expect to find the **** who picked it up one day.

:D

Bluemoon115 said:
ban-mcfc said:
that means fuck all.

i once walked down my road and found a tenner. i dont expect to find one everytime i now leave my house.
You'll never get anywhere with such a negative attitude.
To be fair, he never said anything about his attitude. He might think we're going to win 6-0 (hopefully we will!). All he was saying is omens might jack shit. Which I wholly agree with

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You'll never get anywhere with such a negative attitude.
To be fair, he never said anything about his attitude. He might think we're going to win 6-0 (hopefully we will!). All he was saying is omens might jack shit. Which I wholly agree with
I genuinely didn't mean that in anything to do with the football, more his negative attitude of not expecting to find £10 every time he leaves his house ;-P

Bluemoon115 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I genuinely didn't mean that in anything to do with the football, more his negative attitude of not expecting to find £10 every time he leaves his house ;-P

You mean you don't find a tenner whenever you walk down your street!?!

JoeCity21 said:

Lost against Everton.

Believe.

fucking hell clutching at straws there mate! :D

mcfcgaz said:
JoeCity21 said:

Lost against Everton.

Believe.

fucking hell clutching at straws there mate! :D

We can't just get overly nervous thinking about it, that will get us nowhere. Look at McIlroy!

I'm just saying, maybe penalties could be a good thing for us, and that we should believe in ourselves a bit more. We can beat these lot, no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.