Count Arthur Strong

I used to listen to him when he was on the Mark Radcliffe chow on R2, very funny indeed<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:42 pm --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBj6ea3brlg&feature=related[/youtube]

I attended his lecture at the Burnley Mechanics a couple of years ago. It was severely marred by the refusal of the audience to take him seriously with constant outbreaks of sniggering and barely concealed laughter. I found his theatrical memories fascinating and failed to see why he should be mocked for his age induced confusion and occasional linguistic manglings - a sad example of todays toffee wrapper rustling, sext message sending students.

I saw him two years ago, and my dad saw him at the Lowry a couple of weeks ago, and said his jaw ached for two days after. His CD's are always on in his car, brightens up any journey, hilarious bloke

He used to appear in a tv show (Made in the North West) that my old company made. His stuff went completely over the head of the young audience, but I got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.