Couple of ideas to replace Tevez...

We were going for Dzeko or Torres anyway (hopefully Dzeko) so right now we are already ready to lay out 35 mill for a striker. Instead, go ahead with the Dzeko deal, sell Carlos for 50 to Madrid, and replace him with Hulk for 25.

For Tevez and 10 million we get Dzeko and Hulk. I would take that deal. Two stars on the rise and we lose a moaning little woman in Tevez who has caused problems in the dressing room all season. Better team on the pitch AND off.

This front four will find the back of the net.

----------Silva----------
Hulk----------------Mario
---------Dzeko----------

I'd be happy with a front 3 of Silva,Torres and Huigain. 3 players who know each other like brothers.

Hulk is a good idea but we haven't really seen enough of him at the highest level yet and although he is a bigger guy he would still be pointed out as a poor player by all of our racist fans.

sam the drummer said:
I wonder what type of striker Mancini wants. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get Ibra again, but I'd hope he will go for a younger player.

Tevez gives us a huge amount of drive that is hard to find. Llorente or Benzema would be my unrealistic choices....

I'd imagine Mancini wants someone who can hold the ball up well, lay it off and then get into good positions. He'll want someone with a good touch who's comfortable on the ball that will suit our possession style. They won't necessarily have to be rapid, but he'll want a good finisher.

I'd say Dzeko is the most likely target.

kenzie115 said:
sam the drummer said:
I wonder what type of striker Mancini wants. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get Ibra again, but I'd hope he will go for a younger player.

Tevez gives us a huge amount of drive that is hard to find. Llorente or Benzema would be my unrealistic choices....

I'd imagine Mancini wants someone who can hold the ball up well, lay it off and then get into good positions. He'll want someone with a good touch who's comfortable on the ball that will suit our possession style. They won't necessarily have to be rapid, but he'll want a good finisher.

I'd say Dzeko is the most likely target.
Llorente suits that profile better imo and he would link up nicely with Silva.

Spanish is obviously the way to go. Both Fernando Torres' will do.

--------------Hart--------------
Zabaleta Toure Kompany Kolarov
------------De Jong-------------
-----Y.Toure--------Barry-------
-------------Silva---------------
------Llorente---Torres----------

conormcfc said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I'd be happy with a front 3 of Silva,Torres and Huigain. 3 players who know each other like brothers.
How would Higuain know Torres or Silva? Plus he just signed a new contract and he's out for about 3 months with an injury.
My mistake.I'm getting Huigain mixed up with Pedro.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
conormcfc said:
How would Higuain know Torres or Silva? Plus he just signed a new contract and he's out for about 3 months with an injury.
My mistake.I'm getting Huigain mixed up with Pedro.

haha I could have believed it if you said David Villa

Torres from Liverpool
Villa swap deal for Tevez at Barca

---------Villa--Torres--Silva---

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.