Courtney Meppen-Walter. - court verdict (P7)

To be fair not condoning it at all. But I've known tarmaccers builders etc who have got behind the wheel after a skin full for over 25 yrs and not had a accident once.

People who get behind the wheel tired are just as likely too fuck people's life's up yet think there doing fuck all wrong.

giphy.gif

To be fair not condoning it at all. But I've known tarmaccers builders etc who have got behind the wheel after a skin full for over 25 yrs and not had a accident once.

People who get behind the wheel tired are just as likely too fuck people's life's up yet think there doing fuck all wrong.

More by luck than judgement that they haven't. I'd have no hesitation in phoning the police if someone I knew did that.

Pieces of shit messing around on the roads. My mum was fortunate not to be killed in a car crash when I was in my teens.

They should put a documentary together about his career to date , and show it to all up and coming players , as a warning to getting too much too soon and the pitfalls . Always though Michael Jonhson wasted his talent but this lad has took it to another level

Whatever prison sentence he gets he should also get a very long ban from driving. Ten years would be entirely reasonable. I would hope for twenty.

22 months ban reduced to 16.5 + fine. First offence isnt related if it's death by dangerous driving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.