Cover for central defence

simonk said:
hasnt Savic gone off on loan?
Wolves - or did I dream it?

If so we must have someone lined up

He's not gone anywhere yet , accordin' to wikipedia ...... unless , off course , Mr Mancini knows different!

gingerman123 said:
I'll do it if I have to...think I'll be free wednesdays and saturdays..

You're going to miss the first two games of the season. Mancini won't be happy.

bluefromleve32 said:
ive heard a rumor we are getting colochini from newcastle for 8m.......you heard it here first people

That story is about 2 months old already - easily long enough for the likelihood of it actually happening to essentially fade to zero. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also, doesn't this belong in the transfers forum?

Richards is good enough cover for short term injuries, 1 or 2 games with Zab at right back. A long term injury to Kompany or Lescott would cause all sorts of problems though so we do need to sign someone,who knows their role and will be happy to sit on the bench (and of course push JL in any case).

richards kolo and reikik before savic. needed cover here last season. lucky with injuries. i suspect if we get one in it may be goodbye to kolo so maybe sticking with what weve got and easing reikik in to a few more games this season and pray for savic to go out on loan remember him away at liverpool in the league cup?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.