Coversation with a Rag mate

i`ve always give it the tossers, no matter what league position, or even league we were in.

give it to them when ever you can.

rooney gets caught shagging a granny, take the piss.

o`shea get caught shagging a bloke take the piss.

they report massive losses take the piss.

i have bets with a least 4 of them that we finish above them. even if we dont, i`ve had more fun this year taking the piss, than for many a long year. even them deluded twats are starting to realise.

not mentioned the fact we are above them to a single one today, although whenever i passed one, i had the urge to sing a classic from my northern soul collection :

"your love is lifting me higher, than i've ever been lifted before, i said your love keeeeeeeeps on, lifting me higher and higher."

Thing is we have had a far tougher seven games than that pile of shit. I am keeping my powder dry till end of season.

it could be 3 games in, or 7 or even 38, whenever we're above them, we need to remind them of that fact.
the rags have had too many years taking the piss, the blue moons rising so let the red rags know

I was told today by a deluded red that Fletcher is better than Yaya & Valencia is better than AJ!
The red must be on acid.....

valencia is quality, but better than aj, aceeeed he is on.
as for fletcher better than yaya, the guys on rocks!

The Pink Panther said:
Rag (waving his arms around like he was drowning) - Fuck off, fuck off

I LOL'd at this bit, it's like every rag in the world summed up in one short sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.