COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constantly throughout the press conference they reminded everyone this is a new virus and they are learning more each day ect, at the moment the data is showing reinfection is extremely rare. Nothing wrong with any of that imo.
Yes, as long as there were no “statements of certainty” like originally described I would have no issue with providing that guidance, either.

Unfortunately it happens.
My late son spent years having blood test after blood test at a certain hospital on the east of Manchester then one on north edge with treatment for other problems.but only got correct diagnosis at Manchester Royal.
I think it depends on what the doctors or consultants ask for at blood testing stage.
I am sorry to hear about your son.

If we ventured on one of our many wars the money and wherewithal to do so wouldn't be a problem. Rolling out tests across the country then isolating/treating people, getting cities sprayed at night, sorting out stock and means for vulnerable and elderly people to buy it though is.

If they had been clear about it i could be able to help my elderly neighbours as it is i can't be sure so i am not able to risk it

As nice of a gesture that is you have to look after yourself. I don’t think they know due to how new the virus is and learning and understanding about it. That’s better than them guessing and saying you can’t get it again and you do.

Of course — nearly any disease/condition can go undiagnosed, either because the symptoms have not manifested to a degree that the person is aware of it, it has been misdiagnosed or incorrectly ignored during medical diagnostics, or the person is unable or unwilling to seek medical assessment even though they are aware of abnormalities in their body.

Unfortunately, this is a topic for which I have recent firsthand experience.
Damn. Now I will be panicking about Leukemia considering I suffer very badly from carcinophobia. That's why I don't usually go to the doctors in fear of the worst.

Think Chinese doctors worked out early doors you can pick it up again after coming down with it before.

Wish they would close the fucking schools, trying to teach today has been a joke.

Italy looks like it’s going to shit, 350 deaths and 3,000 more infected in 24 hours. And we’re just 3 weeks behind.
Demographic of Italy is totally different to UK as is their way of living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.