COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
it angered me no end listening to that utter prick today, his tory mates have bailed him out this evening now with their £2500 package,that'll do for most of his staff.
First time i had seen him talking,refusing to go take away when he has a good supply of goods and staff was really arrogant

So glad your feeling better. Karen.
I got it on Monday - it was like being hit by a train. No fever but very bad cough and lungs very painful with blood pressure through the roof. Tuesday worse, Wednesday no better but also aching all over, Thurday lung stuff down to occasional pain with cough gone and tingling + occasional ache and blood pressure down quite a lot. Also kidneys painful. Today just a stuffy nose the occasional ache especially in the Kidneys with blood pressure nearly back to normal. I had a very very mild sore throat the Monday before I got hit by the hammer but took action as a result of warnings to boost my immune system. Thank God I did or I'd be in a right state.
If I haven't had it I'd love to know what the fuck I've had. Every symptom is in the wrong order for cold or flu or cough.

Must have caught it at the doctors surgery where Ivechad MCL treatment. Everywhere else I've been scrupulous on keeping my distance.
What medicine were you using to fight it mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.