COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. I can’t go and see my mum, but I can jump on the tube everyday and go and do a non-essential job such as building luxury homes.
And you can’t go and have a pint to wash the dust down , but you can volunteer to play doctors & nurses with fuck all ppe!
It’s a fucking farce, an absolute disgrace forcing people to work in unnecessary construction sites!

Any Blues, from London ? My girl is now at the Excel Centre, its an exhibition hall and is being converted into an emergency hospital for 2500 beds, feel proud of my daughter but scared too, this is moving fast
A video going around at the moment showing how vast it is. Actually 4000 beds. You should be proud.

Any Blues, from London ? My girl is now at the Excel Centre, its an exhibition hall and is being converted into an emergency hospital for 2500 beds, feel proud of my daughter but scared too, this is moving fast

Video on facebook of a spark who is working on it and he says along with the 4000 beds they are building 2 morgues and that talk is they are expecting huge numbers to succumb.

Terrible and I think the NEC in Birmingham is next in line for similar work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.