COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve just turned out to a fire in Cheadle. Family outside clapping and letting off rockets, straight into their fir tree in the front garden, burnt to a crisp. Haha!!

Loads out on Turves Road near the fire station. Really emotional. We just turned out to a fire in Cheadle, a family outside clapping and setting off rockets, one goes straight into the fir tree in the front garden, burnt to a crisp!
Fir enough

I opened door with the intention of clapping with my fellow neighbours. However I quickly shut the door as many had their phones out videoing themselves clapping. Obviously congratulating themselves on social media for clapping our NHS is the motive for many rather than the actual reason behind the clapping at 8pm.

The 'I clapped more emotionally than you' competition has started.
"Beware of practicisng your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven."
Ignore them and show your appreciation; quietly and loudly.

WTF is it with Trump? just watching him live at his daily update and he is just listing all the leaders of the g20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.