COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our neighbour has built a shed with people round, had a barbecue and for the last 3 days have had friends and there children over in there back garden all in the space of a week my wife’s told me to phone the police but I don’t operate that way will wait till the husband comes home tonight and give him both barrels. Should really have said something sooner but there not a bad neighbour and I didn’t want to rock the boat but the time has come irresponsible fuckers

I agree with you I wouldn't phone the police.
I would however have burnt it down by now.

Big increase in cases today, not sure this is necessarily a bad thing though because we're testing more. Still about 80,000 short of the end of April target though.

I’ve not been on this thread today so I don’t know if it’s already been spoken about but I’ve just seen on the COVID visualiser that there have been 1,290 deaths reported today in China.

I wonder if they’re starting to add in all the ones they never reported at the time in their main wave?

Im sure we’ll see a few more of these reports from them if so

That's PHE and NHS bureaucracy for you.
It only needs a few adverts on the telly and in papers and on social media surely?
Face Mask Etiquette.

You never came back to me the other day with the article showing it was the NHS management to blame for why we're not wearing masks. Have you found it yet?

I’ve not been on this thread today so I don’t know if it’s already been spoken about but I’ve just seen on the COVID visualiser that there have been 1,290 deaths reported today in China.

I wonder if they’re starting to add in all the ones they never reported at the time in their main wave?

Im sure we’ll see a few more of these reports from them if so

Think we’ll see the same in almost every country. It is already suspected that the death toll from Covid-19 In the Netherlands is twice what is being officially reported.
The virus has shown that governments around the world were ill-prepared to meet such a challenge and ill-equipped to monitor the immediate consequences.

Think we’ll see the same in almost every country. It is already suspected that the death toll from Covid-19 In the Netherlands is twice what is being officially reported.
The virus has shown that governments around the world were ill-prepared to meet such a challenge and ill-equipped to monitor the immediate consequences.
Really? bloody hell didn’t know that about Netherlands. There’s already been 3,459 deaths and there’s only 17.4m of them.

Although it is densely populated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.