COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the hundredths time,NO dr is able to say to any patient you have immunity,nobody is committing to it,you would see that if you read your own links or mine,there will be a second wave,everyone respectable is saying that ,it is a corona virus and it loves winter,hopefully we are all prepared to keep it to a manageable second wave

Like YOU keeps saying this is new virus and no one knows how it is going to behave. At this moment in time I'd say immunity is more likely than a horrific 2nd wave.

I suspect it is not good for most people who probably couldn't care less about Cummings and would actually like to hear some questions and answers about the virus.
The point they were asking is is it ok to go against the stay at home that have imposed on everyone,it is fair to ask if now if you have symptoms you can dive 250 miles to someone else's house,he has friends in London who could have looked after the child,he is using the child as an excuse,the public can't go to funerals or leave home if they have symptoms,this undermines the whole lockdown

Like YOU keeps saying this is new virus and no one knows how it is going to behave. At this moment in time I'd say immunity is more likely than a horrific 2nd wave.
Who said horrific ,everyone is saying second wave,i said we are well prepared,having said that only 0.25% of Brita have had it
Stick your head in the sand

The point they were asking is is it ok to go against the stay at home that have imposed on everyone,it is fair to ask if now if you have symptoms you can dive 250 miles to someone else's house,he has friends in London who could have looked after the child,he is using the child as an excuse,the public can't go to funerals or leave home if they have symptoms,this undermines the whole lockdown

They could have asked that once and then gone on to other issues. Many questions were asking the transport guy about things such as whether the police spoke to Cummings, whether Johnson knew and when he knew etc. Mainly all things he wouldn't have the answer to. They can spend all day slagging off Cummings on the news and in the papers if they wish.

I understand that point scoring against the government is of more interest to you but I (and am sure millions of others) would prefer to actually get some info about the virus during these briefings.

Singapore data modelling says UK will be virus free by September

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/scientists-predict-exact-date-coronavirus-22073343

Hopefully more accurate than our experts modelling.
A spokesman for The Singapore University of Technology said: "The model and data are inaccurate to the complex, evolving, and heterogeneous realities of different Predictions are uncertain by nature. Readers must take any predictions with caution.
"Over-optimism based on some predicted end dates is dangerous because it may loosen our disciplines and controls and cause the turnaround of the virus and infection, and must be avoided.

Read your own links for god's sake,everything you say is misleading

Who said horrific ,everyone is saying second wave,i said we are well prepared,having said that only 0.25% of Brita have had it
5% was the rough estimates I've seen and we are are still guessing at that.Positive tests are at about 0.4%

‘he has friends in London who could have looked after his child’ you know this as a fact? Not sure if you have children but parents would not just hand their kids over to friends. I know I wouldn’t for a number of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.