COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Harries said enough for us to know that Cummings broke the (then guidelines. It’s also clear that the Government licks and chooses which scientific advice it follows as it is entitled to do so.
Bound to be divided opinion among scientists so an ideal area for politicians to do the thing that suits their plans with a built in scapegoat when disaster strikes.

And if you have a camera you don't have to socially distance. I don't like the look of Cummings, he appears to be an arrogant **** but I would think all the ones outraged are either Labour MPs or the twats who flooded to the beaches this week

I think travel to beaches is allowed.

How do you they couldnt ?
Turns out his sister lives in london

I don’t but that and why I’m not making assumptions like you are. You have no idea what his sisters family circumstances are and whether she is capable of looking after someones young child. If you have children you will know this type of issue can be very complex.

Karen you just extract anything that fits your narrative regardless of what it is. If their modelling said there is likely to be a huge 2nd wave you'd be on here quicker than a rat up drainpipe to tell everyone. Modelling by its very nature can be inaccurate as we have seen from those predicting millions of deaths.
That is at the bottom of your own link,you can't just read the headline,you have to read the lot,you can't believe what the headline says and not what they actually say,all modelling is just that,as we get data that trumps the modelling,look it up
I post the eminent scientists here and in the states along with the WHO not random people anywhere else

When the government said that it was allowed what did you think was going to happen?
I thought, although misguided most people would stick to guidelines as most people have or know of elderly or infirm at risk people. I should have known its an I don't give a fuck I'm alright society

The scenes at various beaches around the country did not conform to lockdown advice either

It was difficult to tell from the footage I saw. The long distance photos will have foreshortened the perceived distances between people / groups. From the pics I saw most if not all of the family groups could have been social distancing.

Well phase 2 for many Spanish Provinces on Monday coupled with an announcement that July will allow tourists into Spain.
Even hot spots like Madrid are out of stage 0 and into stage 1.
Full lockdown being relaxed gradually and only allowed when earned by good medical results so Province by Province the good practises that stop CV spread are being observed and rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.