COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mate, I’ve had a run today. I’m no Tory, I just think it’s a bit of a joke that everyone wants to ask about Cummings, it’s just a witch-hunt and I find it a bit sad.

Because it means that there was a lot further leeway in the law than everyone thought and undermines all of their public messaging to this point.

Neither, the UK figures given daily , aren;t the same as the 4 health authorities,haven't been for a while, no idea why but worldometers always use the UK figure given in the breifing.Think they may use different timescales.
He is wrong,the figures given out every day at the briefing are never lower than the figures given out every day ,they are a bit higher if anything

Neither, the UK figures given daily , aren;t the same as the 4 health authorities,haven't been for a while, no idea why but worldometers always use the UK figure given in the breifing.Think they may use different timescales.
They've been adding on the deaths outside hospital for the daily UK figures in recent weeks so it's usually been higher than the hospital figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.