COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he make the rules? He may have done - I have no idea.

FWIW my wife has a diametrically opposed view to me and thinks he should be sacked immediately. I respect that opinion, I just don't happen to share it. And apart from anything else, sacked from what? He's not a government minister. So sack him from adviser role A and give him role B, in which he does some advising? I really can't see what sacking him would do. And to be honest, I can't be bothered with the whole saga. It's far more about people not liking Cummings I think, and I really don't care.

Oh come on, can't be bothered ?
It is important and his contempt was appalling.

He should be sacked so the government can be seen to lead by example - something that has been in short supply from them over the last 3 months.
He won’t be sacked because he’s too important to Johnson.
I’d have more respect for them if they just came out and admitted that - at least it would show they are capable of telling the truth from time to time.

He should be sacked so the government can be seen to lead by example - something that has been in short supply from them over the last 3 months.
He won’t be sacked because he’s too important to Johnson.
I’d have more respect for them if they just came out and admitted that - at least it would show they are capable of telling the truth from time to time.
First time an unelected person from Downing St. A national disgrace

He ain't getting sacked, he ain't resigning.

Accept it you fucking gutter rat media twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.