COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucks sake. Peston, Kuensberg and Rigby won't be happy till they're high fiving each other outside Cummings gaff.

Disgracefull, that 2 reporters have been put on mute dispite wanting to challenge the Pm and then he just dismisses there questions and moves on.

They did indeed have the chance to ask Cummings, but they havent had the chance to ask th Pm how he feels about it.

When he stressed the importance of washing your hands he was litterally doing it at the podium.

Tosser.

My daughter's school is splitting class into 2 groups A and B. A will be in Monday and Tuesday, weds will be cleaning day and group B will be in Thurs and Fri.
Infant/Junior school? Logistically fairly straightforward, I'd imagine, as most classes are taken by one teacher. Secondary schooling is going to throw up much harder problems to solve, hence why I mentioned the unions.

Am I fucking losing it,
I drove 279 miles to Durham without asking any fucker if this is ok, despite having an ill wife, so Ill I ran out of no10 to get to her, I felt Ill but felt after a few hours it’s ok to drive,
After 14 days I sought medical advice despite having dodgy eyes, the advise was it was ok, “ok to drive 279 miles with dodgy eyes”. So I thought it was better to ignore this advice and drive 30 miles to a beauty spot as a test, upon arrival after driving only 30 miles I felt sick and had to sit by the river to recover, so at this point I knew despite my eyes and feeling sick I knew the test was a success and knew 279 miles was a perfect chance to carry on safely despite my eyes and sickness after driving only 30 miles.

Was just attempting to explain one possible reason why state schools will take longer than the private sector to get back to "normal".

No, it's far from perfect, but there really are only two possible solutions to the issues that smaller class sizes create, and they are, more teachers OR smaller school population, neither of which will happen.

If the general public were taking their "home learning" duties seriously the debate wouldn't be "some education is better than none"; but that's a debate for another day.
Fair comment.

It’s easier for some families to perform home learning duties than for others I guess. If you’re a single parent with 4 kids living in a high rise flat in London with no laptop or internet then you’re gonna struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.