COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's specific to Switzerland but this could be interesting!
"Switzerland’s top court has ruled that employers are required to contribute to employees’ rent payments if they are expected to work from home."

Someone needs to test this in the UK

Infant/Junior school? Logistically fairly straightforward, I'd imagine, as most classes are taken by one teacher. Secondary schooling is going to throw up much harder problems to solve, hence why I mentioned the unions.

Reception. They are going to have 2 classes of 15 rather than 1 of 30. Like you said easier to do logistically, not sure how they will do social distancing though. If they make her wear a hat with a 2 metre balloon on it like in china she won't be going back!

It's specific to Switzerland but this could be interesting!
"Switzerland’s top court has ruled that employers are required to contribute to employees’ rent payments if they are expected to work from home."

Someone needs to test this in the UK
So everyone’s going to be forced back into the office early?

Yeah sounds great.

Reception. They are going to have 2 classes of 15 rather than 1 of 30. Like you said easier to do logistically, not sure how they will do social distancing though. If they make her wear a hat with a 2 metre balloon on it like in china she won't be going back!

Latest guidance says Early Years (Reception and Nursery) should be in groups of no-more than 8 and 2.5 metres apart.

Latest guidance says Early Years (Reception and Nursery) should be in groups of no-more than 8 and 2.5 metres apart.

Probably sounds right then as there are 2 classrooms, so 8 in one and 7 in the other. There are no desks though so not sure how they will police it, when I visited it was like a free for all with different learning stations around the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.