COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell. People can’t go to watch their footy team, can’t even go for a haircut, kids can’t go to school... 1800+ new cases of Covid every day, 300+ deaths most days from Covid... then you get this farcical situation for some shit that’s going on in a different country.

If it was happening in London I’d kind of, but not fully by any stretch, think it was acceptable... but it’s all happening 4000 miles away from here... GO HOME! You’re doing nothing but endangering lives in this country where it’s just about the most multiculturally safe and open country in the entire world.

We don’t need to be out in the streets and parks protesting! Nobody in the US gives a shit about us and barely any of them would even ever hear of people here protesting in their favour. So what’s the fucking point?!
Any excuse to rebel, after the lockdown.

Speaking to a doctor friend, they feel the Government are trying to bring Wave 2 forward so they do not push demand for beds during the winter months when demand for hospital beds is high.

I'll still be adhering to lockdown rules for me and my family, especially having seen the report around Asians being vulnerable.
Maybe not a second wave now, but I do have a feeling that they want to keep it bubbling for quite some tme to get all the bio security centre and track and trace working with a 100% confidence for when the autumn/winter wave hits

What’s the point in social distancing measures when thousands looking for trouble in London clearly don’t give a fuck

Like it never happened here. Everything back to normal, nobody gives a shit about it anymore. We've not been hit hard though and hopefully won't be as 90% of people now think it was a fraud and would not abide any restrictions now.

Like it never happened here. Everything back to normal, nobody gives a shit about it anymore. We've not been hit hard though and hopefully won't be as 90% of people now think it was a fraud and would not abide any restrictions now.
The countries around you don’t seem to have been hit hard either.

Speaking to a doctor friend, they feel the Government are trying to bring Wave 2 forward so they do not push demand for beds during the winter months when demand for hospital beds is high.

I'll still be adhering to lockdown rules for me and my family, especially having seen the report around Asians being vulnerable.

a ‘doctor friend’ and he knows the government are pushing for a second wave how ??

It’s this constant bullshit that Is making situations in the world so much worse

If there’s no major spikes in England and America after the crowded scenes we’ve seen on transport, beaches and protests. Then that is unexplainable right ?

Anyone notice the numbers have been rising higher each day the last few (bar the usual sunday) acording to public health england

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.