COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do tell me how the Twainese and Singapore governments get round the Apple problem?
The answer is they didn't. They ran with the issue with iPhones draining battery power more quickly
https://www.businessinsider.com/sin...tokens-contact-tracing-covid-19-spread-2020-6
By using a simple app that also links with facial recognition cctv and credit card hits unlikely we could get buy in for that amount of personal tracking.
https://www-bloomberg-com.cdn.amppr...-the-best-model-for-coronavirus-data-tracking

So new outbreaks in China, Germany and potentially Korea (again). Made an arse of the contact tracing system. Hospital admissions up. Number of new UK cases completely plateaued. Have I missed any further shite news from today?

Yes, that's in effect the rating that each town gets of cases per opulation that gives a direct comparison. Oldham has the highest number on that measure in Greater Manchester. Currently 484.7 v Manchester 309.9. These rise with every new case daily of course.
I’m nit surprise Oldham is high, working through lockdown, you could see there was a problem with people not taking it seriously.

Thanks for your input but I talk about the briefing as it is being held,i can't whizz about several threads to break up my posts like the one above

The question about the app was a question,the clue was the ?

No interest in the first bit then about hospital admissions going up and seeing if that leads to deaths from a specific event?

I don't make you read my posts and digs rather than answering a question or discussing the data is quite frankly a waste of your post but you got a like from the creep who likes to pm me so not all lost
No government has been able to make a tracing app work with the security aspects we would require.
S Korea’s worked because it just took everyone’s data, finance, positioning, everything.

My mum works at river island in the Trafford centre. She's a manager there. First couple of days people were social distancing. She today people are being incredibly rude to her when she reminds them to do it, as she is entitled to as a manager. Its getting worse.
The company should employ out of work bouncers on the doors.

Thank you,i haven't been following apps in other countries ,is the Apple one no good then?
You need root access to play with the bluetooth settings on iPhones to get it to work properly. Apple officianardos call gaining root access Jailbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.