COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Wales still in a lot of trouble. Added 6 deaths and another recent high of 125 new cases.

So that's 63 hospital deaths without N Ireland compared to 70 last week.

The all settings total last Thursday was 137 We may be pushing it to get below that. Fingers crossed.

If you factor up for population difference between England and Wales their 6 deaths would be about 110 in England not 55.

And 125 cases found would be about 2300 new ones in England.

Even compared with Scotland (with a bit under twice the population) the case numbers and deaths are high.

So they have problems.

Last edited:
Good news (as usual) from N Ireland. Zero deaths and one new case. So the hospital total is 63.

We are now consistently well under 100 for the UK on hospital deaths.

Which is the only number some other countries report.

Outside of Wales with their 125 new cases the Scottish and Irish new case total is just 6 new cases.

So whatever the figure for new UK cases is given later deduct 131 to see England I presume.

Last edited:
Three days since his positive test result and my dad has only just received a text regarding contact tracing. They told him to go online and put the information in. He's 74 and isn't internet savvy. The whole thing is a shambles.
Did you expect anything else. Everything this country does is a fucking shambles and whoever you deal with is incompetent. If I did my job like these twats I would expect the sack. The track and test woman will probably get an award for services to the nation

Not great figures today in isolation although trend over a seven day period is still down I think. People really need to stop and think whether going to the beach or a BLM protest or an illegal rave etc is really worth it. Wear a mask and try to avoid people, it's not that difficult really

That's a bit of a worrying rise in new cases - over 1000 for England alone. Especially from fewer tests.

And we ended up with a week on week rise in daily deaths to 149.

That has not been happening for a while.

So there are a few signs to be concerned. Especially given the idiocy on the beaches of Bournemouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.